Do not go where the path may lead, go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Monday

Lonesome Liz Art Contest

Enter the LL Art Contest now through April Fools Day. EVERYONE who enters will get a signed copy of their own drawing + the winning one.

The prizes are:

FIRST PLACE: I'll write a song for you on a theme of your choosing  + come to the Lonesome Liz show of your choice and drink a shot of whiskey with me on me, (if I'm not playing in your area I'll send you a shot of whiskey + make a video of your favorite song, (original or cover).

SECOND PLACE: Come to the Lonesome Liz show of your choice and drink a shot of whiskey with me on me :) If I'm not in your area, I'll send you a shot of whiskey and make a video of your favorite song, (original or cover).

THIRD PLACE:  Three shots of whiskey in bottles painted by me. (See examples of my bottle art here: http://lonesomelizpage.blogspot.com).

Join my Facebook page if you're not already there for photos to base your work on. http://www.facebook.com/lonesomeliz Entries can be alterations of photographs, drawings, collages... anything you like!

Submit entries via Facebook or email to: elizabeth.bissette@gmail.com 

The fan art that inspired the idea:

By Charles ODonnavan

By Tony Martinez


By Orville Dunworth



More LL in art:

By Lana Gentry

As 'Faust' by Katelan Foisy



As a cartoon by James Hislope



No comments:

Post a Comment